Text to Quit Vaping
More than half of teens that vape want to quit.3 Get the support you deserve to live a vape-free life.
Text “VAPEFREE” to 873373 to get free help from a Quit Coach. They’ll provide education, tools and guidance to help you quit vaping for good. Through the Live Vape Free program, you also get:
- Unlimited access to a quit coach by simply texting the word “Coach”
- Interactive features like videos, quizzes, self-assessments, flip cards and podcasts
- Education on keys to quitting
- Help to find your “why”
One-on-One Quit Coaching
Quitting alone is hard, but you can get free support focused on what you need through the Louisiana Quitline. The Youth Support Program is for teens ages 13-17 and offers one-on-one counseling through web chat and phone calls—even on nights and weekends, too.
Other Free Quitting Resources
More Text Support
Smokefree Teen’s textline helps you quit other tobacco products.
- Text QUIT to 47848 to quit smoking.
- Text SPIT to 222888 to quit dip or chewing tobacco.
Download the quitSTART app to create milestones and track your progress. It makes every day a little bit easier.
1. Chaiton, M., Diemert, L., Cohen, J. E., Bondy, S. J., Selby, P., Philipneri, A., & Schwartz, R. Estimating the number of quit attempts it takes to quit smoking successfully in a longitudinal cohort of smokers. 2016. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4908897/
2. U.S. Department of Health Human Services: Smokefree.gov. Why Quitting is Hard. Retrieved from https://smokefree.gov/quit-smoking/getting-started/why-quitting-is-hard
3. Truth Initiative. More than half of young people consider quitting vaping in 2022, new survey finds. 2022. Retrieved from https://truthinitiative.org/research-resources/quitting-smoking-vaping/more-half-young-people-consider-quitting-vaping-2022-new